Monday, February 15, 2010

Flo's Friends Need Help.

Hi all! I just received a piece of news from Ann McGarrell. She reports that Flo's friend Bonga, who is the artistic director of the LAKOU dancers and lived with Flo, says that the dancers at LAKOU "need survival money desperately". The directives from Bonga are in French and I don't know French; I have translated them using Google Translate and I don't think it worked out too well. I am not sure if there is a way to get money to them directly, so if you want to donate, let me know [robin (dot) jacks (at) gmail (dot) com] and I will connect you with Bonga. I have emailed Bonga saying that friends want to help, and I will report back with what I hear.

Helping out Bonga and the LAKOU dancers would be a wonderful way to honor Flo- help his friends directly. Sounds like a great project we can undertake.

--Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment