Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anybody Wanna Help Me Out?

It occurs to me as this blog/situation gets bigger that I will not be able to facilitate it by myself, particularly because it seems that it's becoming a vehicle in the struggle to get Flo's body home to Vermont. I am about to start school full-time along with continuing work full-time and won't be able to check it as often as it should be checked, which is probably hourly or so. If any of Flo's other friends and family feel like it's something that they want to take on with me, please get in touch. Comment here or on another post.

(I should be okay until Monday evening/early Tuesday morning, and then I'll definitely need help.)

It also would be nice if someone could make this blog look decent, which I don't know how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment