Tuesday, January 19, 2010

They're Coming Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fwd: they got them

|
Ann McGarrell
to me

show details 7:51 PM (5 minutes ago)

Emmet Murphy is military person the ground.
xxxx
Ann

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: xxx
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 7:03 PM
Subject: they got them
To: xxx




Begin forwarded message:

> From: xxx
> Date: January 19, 2010 6:53:20 PM EST
> To: xxx
> Subject: Re: you ok?
>
> Carrie,
>
> The Columbians were able to get to Flo finally after tough labor. I went over there as soon as they called me to find that a large crowd had gathered. Since it was nightfall, no more helicopters were coming in. I took the decision to take Flo's remains and Sue to the airport where they will stand by for the next US military transport back to Port au Prince, then onto Florida. As soon as I get word, I will let you know, but we've got through the toughest hurdle now.
>
> Emmet
>

2 comments:

  1. I AM CARRIE PETTY AND FLO IS FREE FROM PEACE OF MIND HOTEL AND SUE HAS HIM AT PPRINCE AIRPORT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This message to me from Ann last night (Tues) at 9:44 pm....(I read on the go with flo blog that they had made it to the airport and am not sure if they have arrive yet in the states)....

    "Flo's body was freed from the ruined building only tonight. He & his friend Sue will be coming home. There's a memorial service in B...altimore tomorrow evening, and 3 others I know of in the spring and summer. Growing seson. One next weekend in Montpelier, VT -- featuring the anarchist knitters (they are anarchists who knit....)" She wanted me to let everyone know that she's not able to use FB.

    ReplyDelete